THIS POLICY SHOULD BE READ IN CONJUNCTION WITH OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE – INCLUDING ALL OF THE TEXT, IMAGES, AUDIO, CODE, PRODUCTS, TOOLS, FEATURES, CONTESTS, AND OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED ON IT – YOU CONSENT TO THE INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES AND ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES REMAINS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY AND OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS EACH MAY BE UPDATED.IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY OR THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES OR PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION TO US.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY DRAFTERS INC.
Information Provided to Drafters
- Drafters may collect personal information from you (“Personal Information”), including but not necessarily limited to your first and last name, location, email address, username and password, and the country and state or province in which you reside when you create an account on the Website (your "Account").
- When you order Services on the Website, or deposit or withdraw funds from your Account, Drafters may collect all Personal Information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, address, phone number, credit card information and billing information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, Drafters will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- Drafters may collect your profile photo and user name that you upload to your public profile page on the Website (your "Profile"). When you participate in any contest, game or other fantasy sports-related contest on the Website (each a "Contest"), other participants in the Contest (each, a "Player") will be able to see the information in your Profile.
- If you tell us where you are located (for example, by allowing your mobile device or computer to send us your location), Drafters may store and use that information to verify your eligibility to enter certain contests and for fraud prevention purposes.
- Drafters may also collect Personal Information at other points in the Website and Services where it is clear that Drafters is collecting such information.
- Your decision to provide Personal Information to Drafters is voluntary. You may choose not to provide any Personal Information. However, we only ask for as much Personal Information as is necessary to complete the activity you are requesting. As such, if you choose not to provide the Personal Information that we ask for, it is possible that you may not be able to participate in the activity or access the full functions of the Website.
Information Collected via Technology
- Usage Information. To make the Website and Services more useful to you, the Website automatically tracks certain usage information (“Usage Information”) about your visits to the Website, including your browser type, operating system, internet protocol address, domain name, clickstream data, referring/exist pages, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit. Drafters may use Usage Information to analyze trends, administer the Website, gather demographic information about our user base, to improve the Website and Services and for product development purposes. Usage Information is anonymous and does not personally identify you.
- Third Party Analytics. Drafters may use a number of third-party service providers to help analyze how users use the Website and Services (the "Analytics Companies"). The Analytics Companies use Usage Information and Cookies to collect and aggregate information, such as how often users visit the Website, what pages they visit, and what other sites they used prior to coming to the Website. Drafters uses the information we get from Analytics Companies to improve our Website, application(s), and Services.
- Location Information. Drafters may collect your location information for various purposes, including for the purpose of verifying whether you are eligible to participate in a Contest on the Website.
Information Collected from Other Sources
Drafters may supplement the information we have about you with information received from other sources, including from our pages on social networking sites, the social networking sites themselves, and from commercially available sources (for example, data brokers and public databases). The information Drafters receives may include demographic data (such as age, gender and income level), your interests and purchase data, and other information that is necessary or useful to assist our marketing efforts or for user verification, authentication, fraud detection or to comply with applicable law and regulatory requirements.
INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
HOW DRAFTERS USES THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS
In general, the Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to the requests you make, or to aid us in serving you better. Drafters uses your Personal Information in the following ways:
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on the Website;
- to identify you as a user in our system, and to otherwise administer and operate the Website, application(s), and Services;
- to improve the quality of experience when you interact with the Website, application(s), and Services;
- to send you administrative email notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- to deliver customized or personalized content, information or advertising;
- to respond to your inquiries and other requests;
- to enforce the Terms and Conditions that govern your use of the Website and the Services;
- to investigate and protect the integrity of our Contests;
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers and other promotional materials related to the Services or on behalf of third parties and to monitor the effectiveness of our marketing programs; and
- for any other specific business or other purpose stated that the time you provide your Personal Information
Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create anonymized data (data that is not reasonably associated with or linked to any data that would reasonably be expected to allow someone to identify you or contact you) from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. Drafters may use this anonymized data to analyze request and usage patterns for market research purposes and so that we may enhance the content of the Services and improve Website navigation. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO USE ANONYMIZED DATA FOR ANY PURPOSE AND DISCLOSE ANONYMIZED DATA TO THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY REASON.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We disclose your information as described below and as described elsewhere in this Policy.
- Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Website and Services, the Personal Information you provide will be shared with third parties that you designate to receive such information.
- Third-Party Service Providers. Drafters may share your personal information with third-party service providers to: (i) provide you the Services that we offer you through the Website, (ii) to conduct quality assurance testing, (iii) to facilitate the creation of Accounts, (iv) to provide Account authentication and user verification services, (v) to provide technical support; (vi) and/or to provide other services to Drafters.
- Affiliates. We may share some or all of your Personal Information with our subsidiaries, joint ventures and other companies under common control (our "Affiliates"), in which case we will require our Affiliates to honour this Policy.
- Corporate Restructuring. Drafters may share some or all of your Personal Information in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, corporate divestiture, dissolution transaction, or other proceeding involving the sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, your Personal Information may also be transferred as a business asset.
- Third Parties. Drafters may make the information we have about you available to third parties including for their direct marketing use.
- Other Disclosure. Regardless of the choices you make regarding your Personal Information (as described below), Drafters may disclose Personal Information if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary (i) to comply with relevant and/or applicable laws, rules or regulations or to respond to subpoenas, court orders or warrants served on Drafters by any court of competent jurisdiction; (ii) in connection with any legal investigation; (iii) to protect or defend the rights or property of Drafters or users of the Website, application(s) or Services,; and/or (iv) to investigate or assist in preventing any violation or potential violation of law, this Policy or our Terms and Conditions.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
- Email Communication. We may periodically send you free newsletters and emails that contain information about our various products and services, or other products and services we feel may be of interest to you. At any time you can easily indicate your preference to stop receiving further communications from Drafters and you may opt out of receiving further marketing from Drafters by emailing us at email@example.com or by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email you receive.
- Consent to Display Information. We make chat rooms, forums, message boards, comments sections, and other areas where you may engage in public discussions with others available to you on the Website. Please remember that we cannot control the information that is shared by other users and that anything you voluntarily provide in any public area of the Internet will be publicly available to other visitors on that website and potentially to other third parties. Thus, please note that you should always exercise caution when deciding to publicly disclose any of your Personal Information in these and similar areas.
Drafters reserves the right to display Personal Information that you submit when you register for an Account on the Website, including, but not limited to, your real name and username.
- Deleting and Editing Forum Posts. There is no option to delete your own posts, but you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns you may have. Deleting posts often disrupts the general flow of forum threads, as other posters have likely responded to the community’s comments and generated additional discussion. Drafters reserves the right to delete any post at any time.
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information. You may change the Personal Information in your Account by editing your "personal information" within your Account or by sending an email to us at the address listed below. You may request deletion of your Personal Information by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
You can request a copy of the personally-identifiable information that Drafters has collected about you via the Services by contacting our team at the e-mail address listed in the "How to Contact Us" section below. You may also request that Drafters correct any factual inaccuracies contained in this information by contacting this same person.
SPECIAL NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS
The Website is hosted in Canada and is intended for and directed to users in Canada. If you are a user accessing the Website from the United States, European Union, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure, that differ from Canadian laws, please be advised that through your continued use of the Website, which are governed by Canadian law, this Policy, and our Terms and Conditions, you are transferring your information to Canada and you consent to that transfer.
How We Protect Customer Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have taken commercially reasonable precautions and have implemented commercially reasonable technical measures to protect against the risks of unauthorized access to, erroneous disclosure of, and unlawful interception of Personal Information submitted via the Website or otherwise collected or possessed by us. Once we have received your Personal Information, we have taken commercially reasonable steps to limit access to your Personal Information to only those employees and service providers whom we determine need access to the Personal Information to provide the requested products, services, offers, or opportunities that may be of interest to you.
Unfortunately, even after we receive your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed as a result of a breach of our commercially reasonable efforts or as a result of any other event beyond our reasonable control. Accordingly, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Personal Information is complete secure and safe from such risk. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ENSURING, GUARANTEEING, OR OTHERWISE OFFERING ANY DEFINITIVE PROMISE OF SECURITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT.
The Website and Services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from, persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, you must immediately leave the Website and may not access or use the Services. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MAY YOU USE THE WEBSITE OR SUBMIT PERSONAL INFORMATION TO US IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE. WE ARE COMMITTED TO COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE REGULATIONS, LAWS, AND RULES, INCLUDING COPPA.
This Policy may be revised periodically, and if we make any material changes in the way we use your information, we will notify you. Any changes to this Policy will be effective upon thirty (30) days following our posting of notice of the changes on the Website. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of the Website and Services and for all users who expressly acknowledge that this Policy has been changed. Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your Personal Information to provide us with your most current email address. In the event that the last email address that you provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, or in the event that we elect to provide you notice via email, our dispatch of the email containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. If you do not wish to permit changes in our use of your Personal Information, you must notify us prior to the effective date of the changes that you wish to deactivate your Account with us. Your continued use of the Website and/or Services following notice of such changes will indicate your acknowledgement of and consent to such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes, with the understanding that the modified terms and conditions applies to all of your information, including the information collected before the change went into effect.
If you have any questions regarding this information or our privacy practices, or if you wish to make a complaint, email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site!
Last Updated: August, 21st, 2017